Join us in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress 2013 as together we explore the New Mobile Horizon.
Even the landscape of Mobile World Congress will look different in 2013. While the Mobile World Capital Barcelona remains our host, we’re moving to a state-of-the-art new facility, Fira Gran Via. Learn more about our exciting new venue here.
Depending on the type of pass you select, attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,500 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- mPowered Brands, where marketers, advertisers and global brands explore the possibilities in mobile marketing
- And the Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise advancements and achievements in the industry
The 2012 Mobile World Congress was our largest and most exciting event to date, yet we’re planning an even better event in 2013. Mark your calendars now for 25-28 February 2013 – you won’t want to miss it!